We create trails, protect existing riding access, and promote recreational riding, and the value of the equine sector. Join us now to help protect, and promote New Zealand's horse heritage and culture. We aim to provide an umbrella organisation for a network of smart, well connected equestrians who get fair access to community resources. Our role is to help network all the different groups, provide support, resources, and share success stories. Join us and spread the word through your local clubs and organisations read more on this topic >>
- Get better access to horse riding trails, and areas,
- save existing trails, beaches or parks from closure, and,
- proactively send information to your local Council, or Trails Trust,
- Infrastructure guides
- how to write a press release.
- guides for planners to include equestrians read here >>
- Facts and Figures, including economic data
- Share the Trail Case Studies Sharing trails and recreation spaces is common overseas, and horses are a part of the culture and history of most communities.
- We also have previous submissions for you to copy, and use.